- To clean, use a damp cloth to wipe the surface with a solution of one part vinegar to twenty parts water. Leave to dry. The time for drying depends on the temperature and humidity of your environment.
- Airing the mat for first few weeks will reduce the natural scent of rubber.
- The mat remains the healthiest with continuous use.
- If not in use for an extended period, ensure it is dry and store it in a waterproof, airtight bag or container.
- Do not wash.
- Do not put in a tumble dryer. It could damage the natural rubber.
- Exposing the mat to excess sunlight, air, water or heat will cause the rubber to oxidize and age faster.